What are Decubate NFTs and what do they do?
To reward Decubate investors who participated in our first sale, we minted and airdropped two limited edition NFTs — Decubate Genesis & ARize. These NFTs will provide exclusive access to Decubate experiences like high APY staking pools, enhanced investment privileges, governance boosts and more. Today, we’ve added a new functionality to our platform to view your Decubate NFTs.
Decubate Inventory Page
The inventory page displays items you’ve received from Decubate. Currently, the inventory page supports the ability to view and interact with Decubate NFTs (Genesis and ARize). Going forward, we will enhance the functionality of the inventory system to include the ability to transfer and sell items.
How To View Your Decubate NFTs
- Sign into your Decubate account
- Navigate to the Portfolio section of the Decubate website
- Select the Inventory page to view your NFTs*
*Only investors in Decubate’s first project, ARize, received Genesis & ARize NFTs. You will have the opportunity to receive new NFTs by participating in future token sales and other community activities on Decubate.
If you’re an ARize investor and your NFTs are not showing up on the Decubate Inventory page, please review the following information to troubleshoot.
The NFTs were sent to the wallet you verified on Decubate. Please ensure you sign into the appropriate account.
It’s unlikely but you may need to manually add the Decubate NFTs to your wallet for them to viewable on our Inventory page. Please follow the step by step instructions for MetaMask below.
MetaMask Mobile displays NFTs under Collectibles. Please remember that some NFTs will not show up on the mobile app under Collectibles, or may not show up correctly. If your NFT doesn’t display automatically, try the following steps to make it appear:
- In MetaMask Mobile, set your network to Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
- Tap on the ‘NFTs’ tab, scroll down and tap on the “+ ADD NFTs” link. Paste the NFT’s contract address from your clipboard into the “Address” box. The contract address for Decubate NFTs is: 0x302647F4C3D83f4498C4E11b19fDb3165Eb7eA1B
- A collectible’s ID is a unique identifier since no two NFTs are alike. Paste the NFT’s ID into the box marked “ID” in MetaMask Mobile and Tap on the “ADD” button, and your NFTs should appear under the NFTs tab. Decubate NFT ID’s can be found via bscscan.com, enter your wallet address and click on Erc721 Token Txns
- Complete this process twice to add both NFTs to your wallet
MetaMask Browser Extension does not support NFTs natively in their UI. For the time being, please use MetaMask Mobile to manage your NFTs.
Decubate NFT Information
NFT Contract ID: 0x302647F4C3D83f4498C4E11b19fDb3165Eb7eA1B
Decubate NFTs are redundantly stored on IPFS and cannot be tampered with.
Decubate is a community-powered investment platform that is bringing the $3 trillion global startup economy onto blockchain. Decubate pairs traditional web2 startups with the financial and promotional capital of community members to fuel their web3 success. Learn more at www.decubate.com