Release Notes — December 2021
Welcome to Release Notes, a monthly development update from the Decubate tech team. Release Notes includes details about the fixes, improvements and new features the team has been working on. If you have ideas about improvements or new features for Decubate, we’d love to hear from you. Head over to our Telegram community to connect.
Hey everyone, we’re thrilled with the feedback we’ve received from the community thus far. Our team is fully agile (iterative / sprint-based approach to software development) which allows us to quickly action your feedback to improve the Decubate platform. Based on your feedback, we improved our Crowdfunding experience with three (3) new functionalities: Event countdown, Diamond Tier upgrade, and the ability to change/update your verified wallet address.
Our featured release in December was without doubt, staking v2. The staking v2 rollout will be conducted in three (3) phases. The first release was compounding staking pools (currently live). With compounding pools, your stake will be automatically compounded with the rewards you’ve earned. Staking v2 also support NFT boosts, which is the ability to “add” Decubate Investment NFTs to select staking pools to increase APY. NFT boost is scheduled to go live this month (January 2022).
We also kicked off the third phase of skating v2 by starting development on multi-asset staking. Multi-asset pools will support the ability to stake DCB and earn rewards in another token, and vice versa. The smart contracts to support staking v2 were quite complex, and it took a lot of tests and audits to come to this stage. We’re testing multi-asset staking pools internally and aim to release them soon.
Last but not least, we launched our first white-label product, Decubate Assured Token Vesting (ATV). ATV allows projects to deliver an intuitive vesting dashboard that investors can use track and manage their token holdings. We recognized that token distribution and management was a major pain-point for projects and developed ATV to help.
- Fix: Added a notification to expired legacy pools about claimable tokens
- Fix: Show lock time in the widget of a staking pool
- Improvement: Migrated the platform to a high-performance infrastructure
- New feature: Added compounding staking pools (staking v2)
- New feature: NFT integration to gain APY boost (staking v2)
- New feature: Crowdfunding Event countdown on the project page
- New feature: Upgrade Diamond Tier on the platform
- New feature: Update your verified wallet address
- New feature: Launched Bug Bounty page / program
- New product: Launched the Assured Token Vesting white label product
Decubate is the leading pre-launch destination for web3 projects. We are the first place projects go to access the technology, capital and marketing support they need to complete a successful token launch. Learn more at www.decubate.com